Sunday, November 9, 2008

38 degrees and hiking!

What a wonderful morning for a walk in the woods! Chris had another adventure out at Eagle Creek this morning. The temp at 8AM was 38 and there were flurries in the air! We had a great 1 hour walk in the woods with great friends and fellow project members. That was followed by Pilates and some yoga. We had yummy healthy snacks afterwards and a chance to chat more with one another. My chicken chili was a hit and I am glad to have shared with everyone. Looking forward to the next great adventure .... cross country skiing was mentioned and I would love to give that a try since I failed at the downhill skiing back in the day ... another story for another time. Til next time ... be healthy!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Christine!

You rocked the Eagle Creek Adventure and your chili was killer... the "good" kind of killer, not the "bad" kind of killer : -)

Way to go and I'm proud of you!