Monday, December 8, 2008

Correction

I was not aware but ProMotion Fitness was the party responsible for my wonderful Saturday morning Zumba class. You are a GREAT group of people and I thank you all for your help and support with wellness!

I got the tree up and some other decorating done over the weekend. Most the gifts are wrapped, only a few more to buy.

My brothers wedding (Joe and Ashley) is on New Year's Eve so the count down is on! We will really have a great party this year. I am praying that our weather holds out so that freinds and family can travel safely to the big event and make it back home.

A number of years ago Joe's friend Pete came to our New Year's Eve party in Indy. Indy weather folks were forecasting bad snow storms for New Year's Day (afternoon). My friends headed back north but Pete did not. Needless to say he got snowed in and had to stay with us for about 5 days! Pete has the Best Man honors and has his doubts about traveling here for the holiday! Here's to hoping for safe travels for all this holiday season!

No comments: