Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Found a new class

There is much to be said for all class instructors that are out there. They can make or break a class. I found someone that is up to the standards that Chris set for me in what I expect in an instructor. You know what I am talking about .... an instructor that is able to conduct a class but still give you personalized attention in class. Someone that actually cares and it not just pushing themselves through a work day. For someone that struggles, is out of shape and practice, it means a lot to have some attention while exercising! My new found class is pilates with Lindsey. I took it (meaning one class) a few years ago and about puked right in class! I had over worked myself and I think forgot to breathe! Somehow I always forget that part and am not sure when to breath in or out so it is also important for the instructor to remind you! I never went back until our adventure with Chris when Carrie led us in a short pilates class. I decided to give it a try at work. I have attended two classes and want to continue! I never thought that would happen with a pilates class! I am quite sore from yesterday's class but shall push on to the next class. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Christine,

Congrats on finding a practice that connects with you, right where you are. Here's to your new found adventure and to your progress!

Peace,
Chris
p.s. -- thanks for the compliment!