Friday, September 12, 2008

Great weekend ahead

Well, I will be lonely without my honey; he has to work so I am heading north on my own this afternoon. Sarah turned 7 on Tuesday .... yes, she was born prior to the activities on the 11th. God bless those that were affected by that day and those that fight for our freedom.
We told my sister to stop having kids as something big has happened each time. Andrew was born on 3/8/98 and that night northwest Indiana had a snow storm to beat all snow storms. She got to stay longer in the hospital (on a generator, eating turkey sandwiches) and went 'home' to my mom's because they had not gotten her subdivision cleared of snow and the power had not be on yet.
So back to the weekend. I get to supervise the kids party tonight and get some exercise. She is having a party at this indoor place that had big blow up bouncy houses and an obstacle course, I am told. On Saturday we will be enjoying Andrew's baseball game (hope the weather is nice). We will have a family party for Sarah on Sunday. Don't forget football Sunday too and the nascar boys ... the chase in on in Richmond! I also pray for those in the path of Ike ... looks like he might be the only potential downer of the weekend. I hope to some day surprise Chris at class on Saturday but this girl has weekends filled of activity .... I think it is the one thing that bugs David about me ... I am a social butterfly! Peace Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine! Glad to see you're blogging! Sounds like you've got a lot of good things going on! Keep on going!

Loretta