Friday, September 5, 2008

Trying to pick up the pace!

I try to incorporate everything that Coach Chris has laid out for us but have continued to stumble on the exercise portion of this program. I did not have an issue getting to the gym prior to my foot surgery but for some reason it is not coming back to me. I have excelled on the diet portion with some bobbles along the way. The key is to plan and have food in the house ... when that does not happen, the bobbles appear. What have I learned? Be prepared, no excuses! I will strive to "Kick it up a notch" as one great chef likes to say! Til next time - Christine

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Christine!

Welome to Project blogging! I'm proud of you for putting it out there, as is. I'm right beside you, all the way, for the next 3 weeks and beyond! Let's do this thing.

Peace,
Chris