Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The dress is BIG

What a great feeling! About 7 months, we got fitted for bridesmaid dresses (always a bridesmaid ..... ) and they finally came in. My brother gets married on News Year Eve! I would not let them order a size down even though I was planning on losing weight. I tried the dress on and it is big! I am happy to pay for the alterations! I was not as active with the exercise portion of the 12 week program but am anxious to continue on. With about 13 weeks until the wedding, I am going to commit myself to keeping on with the program.

Thanks so much Chris for the opportunity to be a part of this test group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!! Glad to you're seeing some progress!

Loretta

Chris said...

Congrats, Christine! Imagine what changes you can experience over the next 12 weeks, before the wedding; and not just fat loss, that's only one dimension of the Project effects!

I'm here to help.