Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Does shoveling count as exercise?!?!

What a work out this AM!!!!!!! We spent an hour and a half pushing, lifting and tossing many feet of snow! I can tell you, I was pushing an 8 or 9 on the old RPE scale! It is still coming down so I am sure I will have more 'exercise' ahead of me! Needless to say, I am home until we can get streets plowed. We hit the grocery store on Monday night so food is not an issue today ... no hitting the pantry for noodles or trying to scrounge a meal up in this house! If you are out in this stuff be careful ... if you are home enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Christine,

How timely, read my blog when you have a moment. I am super-proud of you!!

Sherri said...

Excellent shoveling job and way to attack the higher ranges of the RPE scale. Now I say warm tea and a hot bath to relax! See you soon.