Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week one behind us

This is my second turn through the project and yesterday was the first time I attended the Saturday meeting. It was great to hear all the struggles and hear the enthusiasm in the group, it is really powerful stuff. If you have not had a chance to meet on Wednesday or Saturday with the group, I encourage you to do so. Reflecting on the week, I was not perfect but that gives me a few things to work on this week .... it is good to have goals and plans. I am ready for the week ahead.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Hey Christine, I agree with you - the saturday meeting was fantastic and so helpful. Congrats on everything you accomplished this first week of BTWG - especially the office party foods (muy difficult!). All my best to you during week two.

Ginger said...

Hi Christine, so glad you got to make the Saturday group. As I said to Kelly, these people are awesome! They are the most giving bunch of people I have ever been with. I feel blessed to be a part of this group.
BTW, I still think of that yummy chicken chili you brought to the Eagle Creek Adventure :>)