Friday, February 13, 2009

Cirque - What a wonderful show!

My honey took me to see Cirque du Soleil's show Saltimbanco. It was great ... some of the things those people are able to do with their bodies is amazing and what strength it takes. David had never seen a show ... me, I've been fortuneate to see at least 4 but he can't stop talking about it. I think the next trip to see his parents in FL will involve a trip to see the show (La Nouba) at Downtown Disney! If you get a chance to see the show, do it! Let me know what you think .... have a great weekend and hope to see many of you on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine - We went to the show last night! It is awesome to see the talent the performers have. This was out 10th one......we're a bit addicted.

Loretta

Chris said...

Hey Christine,

Love the new blog title; much more fitting for you, I think.

Peace,
Chris