Monday, February 9, 2009

Please come this Saturday!

Hey group,
I will be at the meeting on Saturday ... I hope others will make it. I missed last week since I went out of town and can use some group interaction! Hope you can make it!
My last week was not so good due to more bread and potatoes than I like but we are moving into a new week and I will go back to the colorful food varieties! I also had a reaction to the shot in my foot so that slowed me down. Looking forward to warmer weather so I can get out and enjoy the air ... clear some cobwebs that have invaded my brain over the winter. With any luck David and I might be able to get out on our bikes even if it is just a neighborhood ride. We also got Wii Fit and while it won't take the place of exercises that I currently do, it is an added bonus. You do work up a sweat doing it and we vow to do at least 30 minutes a day!
Enjoy the week and hope to see you on Saturday.

One more thing ... If I can figure out how, I am going to change my "At slugs pace towards healthy" .... it is kind of depressing and needs a positive spin. Chat soon!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hey Christine, sorry I can't make it Saturday, but I am sure there will be plenty of peeps there.Good for you for changing your Blog title! I like it. Wiley Coyote watch out!