Thursday, February 5, 2009

The hard work paid off!

I got on the scale on Wednesday AM and was happy to see I was down 3 or 4 pounds BUT when I got to work and plugged in the numbers .... it was actually 4.2 gone! I am so proud of the planning that I did for food and getting my a$$ on the dreadmill each day! Yea for me! This week however has been a challenge. I got a steroid shot in my foot to help the scar tissue from the surgery I had a year ago. It has slowed down the exercise at least for a day maybe two. I know from last week I can do this! Looking forward to more great progress!

3 comments:

Island girl trying to catch the healthy wave said...

GIRL!!! I am so proud of you and doesn't it feel great. I feel the same way about my elliptical machine but I do feel better afterwards and throughout the day.
Keep up your amazing job!

Kelly said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Way to go! You are on your way!

Anonymous said...

Great job! It is so great to SEE the progress....keep it up!

Loretta